adjusterscampus.com, Your Premiere Source for Insurance Adjuster Training
Free 30 Day Live Instructor Subscription
Become a qualified Insurance Property & Casualty Adjuster or an All Lines Claims Adjuster nationwide by taking the Texas Insurance Adjuster License Training courses with adjusterscampus.com.
Study online and prepare yourself for a new and rewarding career with the All Lines Claims Adjuster Training or Property & Casualty Insurance Adjuster Training in your own state by reciprocity of getting the Texas Insurance Adjuster License. Our online Insurance Adjuster license course adheres to the high standards set by the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) and fulfills the 40 credit hour study requirement to qualify for the Adjuster License by taking the online Adjuster License Exam..
All Lines Claims Adjuster Training &
Property & Casualty Insurance Adjuster License Packages
Select Your State
Why Get Your Adjuster License with adjusterscampus.com?
- Take the course and final exam online. No need to travel to TX and go to a testing center. 360training.com, Inc. was one of the first providers to earn the Texas Department of Insurance certification to offer the adjuster license online.
- Live Instructor Help Desk provides valuable help, especially for our out of state students who need help with the TX fingerprint requirements, finding the correct application form, along with help on content questions.
- Certificate of completion available immediately after passing. Clear instructions provided on ordering your TX license.
- To maintain the Texas All Lines Adjuster license you will need to meet the 30 hour TX CE requirement every two years.
Our All Lines Adjuster License Course and Property & Casualty Adjuster license course prepare you for the most challenging aspects of your Adjusting career to ensure your success. It offers convenience and quality by providing access to coursework anywhere and covers all Adjuster practices, responsibilities & duties. Many students who have taken the Texas Adjuster License Exam know that it is tough. adjusterscampus.com now offers Free 30 Day Subscription to our prestigious Instructor Connect Program to help you prepare and pass the online exam with ease.
Live Instructor Training Now Available:
Our premier Live Instructor Training gives you the winning edge when preparing for the Insurance adjuster pre-licensing. This enables you to interact with our in-house insurance expert and trainer by phone and e-mail to answer your questions about course content and the insurance licensing process.
Steps to Kick-Start Your Insurance Adjusting Career
- Select your State
- Register online for the Insurance Adjuster license
- Study the coursework and take the practice tests
- Take online Live Instructor Training (Recommended for personalized guidance & training)
- Take our online Insurance Adjuster License Exam to receive your Texas Property & Casualty Adjusters License.
What is an adjuster?
An Adjuster is an individual employed by a property and casualty insurance company or an individual to settle claims on its behalf brought by an insured individual or company. The adjuster evaluates the merits of each claim and makes recommendations to the insurance company. Basically an adjuster is one who investigates insurance claims or claims for damages and recommends an effective settlement.